January 19 @ 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
In this watercolor class for beginners, you will enjoy learning how to paint various botanical designs inspired by Mediterranean ceramics. This is a relaxing, stress-relieving activity that is very achievable and satisfying for new or experienced artists. Some of the skills we will explore are:
- Watercolor painting techniques include graduated washes, wet on dry watercolor painting, color mixing, and more!
- Basic elements of art such as balance, contrast, and symmetry
- Demonstrations and step-by-step instruction
- Learn how to combine watercolor painting techniques with your own authentic self-expression
- Share and talk about your art with others in a fun, supportive space
Class will be taught by Karrie Wilhite.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
This class takes place in the Garden Pavilion. Park in our lot off Arlington St. and walk up the stairs. Accessible street parking is available on Flint St.