Frequently Asked Questions….
If you have any technical problems when registering, please call us at 826-6100 ext. 2# or e-mail us at email@example.com
- Youth Classes: Arts for All Nevada conducts open-to-the-public, year-round youth Art Classes and School Break Art Camps at the following locations:
- Lake Mansion in Reno
- Larry D. Johnson Community Center in Sparks
- Seven public/private Elementary Schools during the school year
- Adult Classes: Arts for All Nevada provides year-round Adult Art Classes at the Lake Mansion in Reno.
- Upcoming Classes: To view new classes and camps, click on Calendar of Events/Classes (left sidebar). Be sure to check back often as classes are continually added!
- Registration: Class & Camp registration is only confirmed once Arts for All Nevada has received your registration form and payment.
- Supplies: Class & Camp cost includes all art supplies (unless noted).
- Class Capacity: Classes are limited in size and offered on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. A minimum of students is needed for all Classes & Camps. For planning purposes, PLEASE register A.S.A.P. 100% of your payment will be refunded if a Class or Camp is cancelled!
- Private Art Parties: Do you have a group of people that you know would enjoy making some art and having a good time? Private Art Parties are fun and affordable for all ages and abilities. See our left sidebar link!
- Scholarships: These are available and based on need. Visit our Scholarship Application page on the left sidebar.
- Gift Certificates: Our Certificates can be used for:
- Classes & Camps
- Rentals for your events
- Purchase Artwork in our Art Access Gallery
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in purchasing a gift certificate.
Do you have some ideas about an art class that you would like to see us offer? Please contact us at email@example.com
- Refund Policy: As a non-profit charity, AFAN uses registration fees from our classes and camps to be able to make education programs affordable to undeserved youth and adults and in many cases, individuals with disabilities. In order to receive a full refund, less a $5 administration fee, AFAN needs to be notified of any cancellations at least five business days in advance (Monday – Friday). Although we realize that unexpected circumstances occur at the last minute, we cannot honor refunds after this time period.