Frequently Asked Questions….
If you have any technical problems when registering, please call us at 826-6100 ext. 2# or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youth Classes: Arts for All Nevada conducts open-to-the-public, year-round youth Art Classes and School Break Art Camps at the following locations:
- Lake Mansion in Reno
- Nine public/private Elementary Schools during the school year
- Adult Classes: Arts for All Nevada provides year-round Adult Art Classes at the Lake Mansion in Reno.
- Upcoming Classes: To view new classes and camps, click on Calendar of Events/Classes (left sidebar). Be sure to check back often as classes are continually added.
- Registration: Class & Camp registration is only confirmed once Arts for All Nevada has received your registration form and payment.
- Supplies: Class & Camp cost includes all art supplies (unless noted).
- Class Capacity: Classes are limited in size and offered on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. A minimum of students is needed for all Classes & Camps. To ensure admission into a class, please register as soon as possible as class capacity is limited. The full registration fee will be refunded if a Class or Camp is canceled.
- Private Art Parties: Private Art Parties are a great way to spend time together. Books clubs, social groups, and bridal parties have all enjoyed Private Art Parties. Private Art Parties are also a great team-building activity for businesses.
- Scholarships: These are available and based on need and limited to $50 per recipient per year. Visit our Scholarship Application page on the left sidebar.
- Gift Certificates: Gift Certificates are available for classes and camps offered by Arts for All Nevada, as well as for rental fees for events held at the Lake Mansion, Garden Pavilion and/or Classroom. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing a gift certificate.
- Refund Policy: As a non-profit charity, Arts for All Nevada relies on class and camp registration fees extend scholarships to underserved youth and adults, including individuals with disabilities. To receive a full refund, less a $5 administration fee, Arts for All Nevada must be notified of any cancellations at least five business days in advance (Monday – Friday). Although we realize that unexpected circumstances occur at the last minute, we cannot honor refunds after this time period.
- Cancellation Policy: If for any reason, Arts for All Nevada has to cancel a class, participants will be notified and given a full refund. Participants will be contacted no later than the day of class. Refunds will be processed within 3 business days of the cancellation.